Friday, March 8, 2013

My Family Birth Order

hay there...
      My name is Zandan Zandani. my original country is Yemen, its a heavenly place in the middle east. I speak Arabic and English, here i'm going to tell you some info about my birth order. I'm 19 year old. I'm the second member in the family after my old sister. we are both from the same parents . beside that, I have two other brothers and one sister from a different mother, and they are the youngest. The first one is 5 years old  his name is Adam, the second one is Noah he is 4 years old. and the last one is the youngest  she is 1 year old , but i haven't see her yet. we all live together, and we all sharing respect to each other. even though i'm not the older, but i'm the older brother and i'm responsible for them all.   

1 comment:

  1. Alought you are middle child, but you have the oldest child's characteristic. I appreciate.

    ReplyDelete